Tuesday, March 30, 2021

My sinful side stumbled on your arrant attraction, 

The way you bit your lip was a welcome distraction,

My bare ego naive, engaged by flattery and flirtations,

I never learned to distinguish love from damnation, 

Surreptitiously sweet as if you didn’t once crave my attention,

If you fucked me for a month you’d rethink your direction.

Yet I barely recall those moments of skin, intertwined,

I don’t overthink shallow things, like your body on mine,

I forgot I can’t swim til I scraped my knees on the bottom, 

I still choke on the words, both unspoken and forgotten,  

If you knew you’d take me somewhere I’m not supposed to be, 

Would you disengage sooner so today I could walk free?

Or do you know me too well, how I am stubborn and raw, 

How I’m addicted to chaos, how I will still take your call. 

Would I go back to strangers to escape my own fate?

Placation with lies and as I say I don’t wait. 




 











 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment