Sunday, November 5, 2023

Purgatory Princess

 Nestled in nightmares, he never wakes me,

Slow hands makes sinning feel like safety,

His grasp, my guilt, they tease and trace me, 

Obstinance and orgasms are all that  shake me, 

Avoiding the truth just like the plague he,

Flicks his forked tongue to taste me, 

My soul spotless like a dirty rape scene,  

War and whiskey will not save me. 

Succumb to shame, his lust overtakes me, 

My demon, my darkness, will not forsake thee.

Slither down to damnation, I decay here safely, 

Supply his salvation, still he won’t embrace me,

Forehead kiss, bloody, bruised, on scraped knees,

Grip on my thigh, round my neck, restore my sanity,

Punishment and the past marked my misdeeds,

Discard my discernment, demean me to ecstasy, 

Choking and tears, until I can’t breathe, 

Slaughter me with seduction, tight sweet misery, 

He promises me pleasure, pending death and eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment